CALL OR TEXT - 24/7 - (310) 621-5679
Safely upgrading your Mac or iPhone, getting a new printer to work or wrangling with a wireless internet router generates feelings of panic and nausea in most people. This is normal.
Technology is fantastic... but it's still all a bit too technological.
This is where we come in.
We have a knack for deciphering cryptic instruction manuals, choosing the right cables and getting things to work.
Life is short. We figure you've got better things to do.
• New Mac Setup & Optimization
• Smooth Migration From Your Old Mac To Your New Mac
• Migration From PC To Mac
• EMail, Contacts & Calendar Setup
• iCloud Setup
• Printer & Scanner Setup
• Memory Upgrades (RAM Installation)
• Internet Speed Testing & Recommendations
• Wireless Internet, Router Installation & Setup (Cable, FIOS or DSL)
• Smart Repeater & Airport Express Installation To Extend Wireless Internet Coverage
• Mac Cleanup - System Cleanup & File Cleanup. This Recovers Hard Disk Space
• Safe Operating System Upgrades, e.g; OSX Snow Leopard to macOS Sierra
• Backup Drive Setup - Time Machine & Online Systems
• Apple & Third Party Product Research & Recommendation
• Apple TV Installation
• Dual Monitor Setup - Individual or Mirrored Resolution
• Home Theater Integration - Get Your Movies & Music On The Big Screen
• Video & Laserdisc Conversion - Watch On Your Mac Or Transfer to DVD
• TV & Projector Calibration
Before You Open The Box, Give Us A Call
Or Use Our Query Form.
APPLE SUPPORT & SERVICE
No Problem Mac Provides Apple Macintosh Service & Support To The Following Communities