APPLE TV 4K SETUP
YOUR NEW APPLE TV
Apple TV offers 4K HDR, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos and easy access to all major streaming channels.
To experience all that Apple TV has to offer we recommend a professional install.
We offer complete Apple TV setup service in Los Angeles and we’re available 7 days a week.
BUYING AN APPLE TV
Apple currently offer two models: Apple TV 4K with wi-fi or Apple TV 4K with Wi-Fi and Ethernet.
Apple TV 4K is available with either 64GB or 128GB of storage. 64GB will work for almost all users. If you’re a gamer, get the 128GB model.
APPLE TV INSTALL
- Unbox – Connect to TV, Soundbar or Home Theater receiver.
- Network – Ethernet is preferable. Wi-Fi can be used.
- Remote – Pair remote control.
- Basics – Set Language, Region and Data Privacy.
- Setup With iPhone – Sets up iCloud, Security, HomeKit, etc.
- Password – Based on client preferences.
- iPhone Data Transfer – Confirm data sharing with iPhone: Siri, Contacts, Locations and Analytics.
- TV Provider – Sign in if client has cable service.
- One Home Screen – All Apple TVs signed in with this iCloud account sync their Home Screens.
- Managing TV Apps – How to arrange and hide icons on your Apple TV.
- Location – Set home location.
- See The World – Download flyby screensavers from Apple.
- App Analytics – Share data with developers.
- Remotes and Devices – Turn on where preferable.
- Power – Test Power On/Off feature.
- Download – Apple TV will download all existing Apps associated with client’s Apple ID.
- Apple Streaming – Setup Apple Music, Fitness+, Arcade, News+, and podcasts.
- General Streaming – Sign into Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, HBO, and cable stations.
- Demo – We show you the features of the latest Apple TV and tvOS.
GETTING MORE OUT OF YOUR NEW APPLE TV
If you’d like to know more information or advice on the Apple TV or your Home Theater, give us a call at (310) 621-5679.
No Problem Mac Provides Apple Macintosh, iPad, iPhone & Apple TV Support To The Following Communities