APPLE WATCH LESSONS
Like a new baby, Apple Watch is small, complex, and comes with no instructions. It’s smart to ask for help!
In Los Angeles, we offer private lessons in the comfort of your own home.
We’ll setup Apple Watch, sync it with your iPhone, and explain how everything works.
We teach 7 days a week.
Call for an appointment – (310) 621-5679
APPLE WATCH – A COMPLETE GUIDE
With Apple Watch you can answer your iPhone, send text messages, get directions to the nearest Starbucks… and even pay for your coffee. We’ll guide you though the features you’ll use most often and show you a few that will surprise you.
- Overview & Initial Setup.
- The Digital Crown – Access all Apps, last used App, and return to Home screen.
- Side Button – App switcher and Wallet access.
- Touchscreen Display – Tap and Force Touch.
- Band Release – Installing Apple bands.
- Passcode – Setting a Passcode. How passcodes work. Using Watch to open your Mac.
- Customizing Watch Faces – Choosing faces, complications and swiping through faces.
- Siri – What Siri offers on the Watch.
- App Gallery – Choose grid or list view.
- Swipe Up – Settings for bluetooth, wireless, airplane mode, do not disturb, battery percentage, and more.
- Swipe Down – Check recent notifications.
- Phone Calls – Answer. Send to voicemail. Silence. Setting text responses.
- Messages – Answer via text clips, emoticons, dictation, and more.
- Mail – How to check Mail and compose responses.
- Activity and Workout – How fitness Apps work. Tracking your activity. Closing rings.
- Heart Rate and ECG – Measure heart health and BPM during exercise routines.
- Alarms, Stopwatch, and Timer – Set and silence alarms, create useful timers, and more.
- Calendar – Creating new events. Using Siri to check upcoming events.
- Camera Remote – Watch show iPhone camera image. Remote shutter release.
- Maps – Directions with voice and haptic feedback.
- Music – Controls for Music playing on your iPhone.
- Shazam – Hear a song you’d like to identify. Shazam is the App for that.
- Voice Memos – Great for taking quick notes. Syncs with Voice Memos on the Mac and iPhone.
- Wallet – Store credit and debit cards securely. Use to make purchases at stores that accept Apple Pay.
- Weather – Track local temperatures in Los Angeles and other cities around the world.
- Other Apps – A look at third party Apps and the Apple Watch App store.
- Force Restart – A technique to fix your Apple Watch when it freezes.
iPhone – The Watch App
- My Faces – Current available Watch faces.
- Face Gallery – Faces you can add to your Gallery.
- Discover – Quick tips and lessons on the Watch and recommendations from the Watch App store.
- Notifications – Control when you see Notifications and what Apps are allowed to produce them.
- Dock – Do you want to see Recent Apps or Favorite Apps.
- General Settings – Apple ID, updates, orientation, and more.
- Display and Brightness – Text size, wake controls, and more.
- Accessibility – Options that make the Watch easier to use.
- Siri – Controls for Siri.
- Sound and Haptics – Volume, haptic strength, silent mode, etc.
- Passcode – Turning on and off. Unlock with iPhone.
- Emergency SOS – Settings to initiate SOS 911 call. Fall detection. Emergency contacts.
- Apple Watch Apps – Tutorial on Activity, Workouts, Health, Heart, Phone, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Maps, Music, Podcasts, AudioBooks, and Wallet.
No Problem Mac Provides Apple Macintosh, iPad, iPhone & Apple TV Support To The Following Communities