Simple answer – Volume.
When it comes to a wake up, the tiny speaker on your iPhone can’t compete with the speakers on your Mac.
Alarm Clock 2 has been around for years. It’s got lots of great features, is easy to use, and best of all… it’s free.
Download and run the application and it appears in your toolbar. Options available include:
- Set multiple alarms… as many as you want.
- Set repeating alarms or one time alarms.
- Wake up to any song, playlist or podcast in your iTunes Library.
- Wake up peacefully with “easy wake” – an option that slowly increases the alarm volume over a period of time.
- Alarm Clock 2 can wake your Mac from sleep. It doesn’t even have to be plugged in.
- Use the spacebar as a snooze key. Hit any key to turn the alarm off.
- Set snooze duration and kill alarm time.
- App can be controlled using the Apple Remote.
- Alarm Clock 2 can be set to launch at login.
- Alarm Clock 2 also has Timer and Stopwatch capabilities.
Check it out. After many years, I’m still a happy customer. It’s a great piece of software.
Alarm Clock 2 was created by Robbie Hanson.
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. We’ll be back with a regular post this Friday, December 28th.