iPad driving you crazy?
Email not working. Calendar messed up. Apps disappeared? We’ve fixed all these problems and hundreds more.
We come to your home or business in Los Angeles. Call – (310)621-5679
Onsite and Remote Support – 7 days a week.
The most common problems on iPad are caused by settings, out-of-date software, and simple user misunderstanding. The good news is that almost everything is fixable and in the process you’ll learn something new. Our iPad Support can help:
- Email Not Working – Account passwords and settings need correction. Account may require a complete reset.
- iCloud Sync Problems – All Macs and devices need to have matching Apple ID and sync settings.
- Duplication – Data duplication can be fixed by merging or using third-party software.
- Facetime and Messages – Fixing iPhone and iCloud sync issues with the iPad will resolve any problems.
- Wi-Fi Problems – Can be caused by settings or a corrupted network profile.
- Frozen Apps – iPad may need a Force Restart or a corrupted App needs to be deleted and redownloaded.
- Low Storage – Inadequate space prevents upgrades and causes errors.
- Low iCloud Storage – Easy to miss problem can result in data loss.
- Streaming Issues – May be caused by iPad settings or poor Wi-Fi signal.
- Organization – Hundreds of Apps can be organized into folders or moved to the App Library.
- Security – Review of privacy settings on the device and on the iCloud.
- Bluetooth – We resolve any issues pairing third-party devices with the iPad.
- Printing – iPad may need to have HandyPrint installed to work with older printers.
- iPad OS – We install upgrades and updates safely.
- Surprise Cellular Fees – Poor settings or the wrong data plan can cause unexpected expenses.
- Lost Passcode – iPad placed in recovery mode. It can then be wiped clean or have a backup restored.
- Missing iPad – With Find My App, we can locate, secure, or wipe any iPad.
No Problem Mac Provides Apple Macintosh, iPad, iPhone & Apple TV Support To The Following Communities