- While we take great care to protect customer data, No Problem Mac is not responsible for any data loss that may occur, during installation, repair, or service delivery, or at any other time. Prior backup of data is a customer responsibility.
- No Problem Mac cannot guarantee the security and/or privacy of your data. This is a customer responsibility.
- This service is for a software cleaning only. It does not include cleaning of the exterior surfaces or interior surfaces and internal components of your Mac.
- Appointments are a minimum of one hour at a rate of $80.00 per hour.
- Travel of 15 miles or more from 10514 National Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90034 will incurr a $10.00 mileage fee.
- This offer is limited to one Mac per household.
- This offer only applies to Intel based Macs Running OSX 10.5 Leopard and above.
- If Verification of the Startup Drive indicates the drive needs to be repaired the owner will be informed of the problem and asked how they would like to proceed.
- Startup Drive repair is not covered as part of this service. It can be provided at the standard rate of $80.00 per hour.
- No Problem Mac retains the right to refuse any Mac cleanup where it deems the system or user data is potentially unstable or corrupt.
- This service is subject to our standard Terms and Conditions. Please read these carefully.
• Simple Explanation Of How Backups Work.
• Direct Help Selecting A Reliable Backup Hard Drive.
• Learning How To Turn On Time Machine. You Won't Believe How Easy This Is.
• iPhone and iPad Backups. Exactly What Gets Backed Up To The iCloud.
• Dealing With Viruses & Malware On The Mac
• Complete Cleanup Of Any Current Malware Problems.
• Cost Versus Benefit Of Anti-Virus Technology On the Mac
• Email Security - Basic Precautions You Can Take.
• Don't Get Hacked. How To Avoid Being A Victim Of "People Hacking" Scams.
• Dealing With Spam & Junk Mail.
• A Look At Off-Site Storage and Drive Cloning Oprions.
• Verification Of Startup Disk & Removal Of Corrupt Files.
• Verification & Repair Of Files Permissions.
• Daily, Weekly & Monthly Maintenance Routines, General Cleanup & Mac Optomization.
CALL OR TEXT - 24/7 - (310) 621-5679
APPLE SUPPORT & TRAINING
GET MAC CLEANUP, SECURITY AND BACKUP ADVICE