YOUR NEW PRINTER
What’s the best printer you can buy?
It’s a difficult decision, but we’re here to help you.
When your printer arrives we offer complete setup at your home or business in Los Angeles and we’re open 7 days a week.
BUYING A NEW PRINTER
You’ll find several top-ten printer lists online, but few can be trusted. Their goal is to generate revenue, not help you make a well-informed choice. Our job is to ensure you’re satisfied with the recommendations we make. We’ve tested dozens of printers and know what works best for our clients. We consider:
- Make – Some companies make better printers than others. We know the ones you should avoid.
- Kind – Single or Multi-function (MFP). Color or black and white.
- Type – Inkjet, laser, or super tank. The right choice saves you money.
- Features – Do you need to scan, fax, or copy?
- Connectivity – Do you want a direct USB connection or would you rather use wi-fi?
- Size – Do you have specific size requirements?
- Compatibility – Is your current version of macOS and iOS compatible with the printer you choose?
Just getting the printer out of the box is a major chore! Setup instructions are hard to follow and often fail to cover important areas. We install printers every day and have got you covered.
- Unboxing – Remove all packing and tape. It’s easy to miss something that will jam or damage the printer later.
- Placement – Convenient to the client and within range of wi-fi network.
- Printer Software – Download printer, scanner, and installation software.
- Install – Install drivers and model-specific utilities.
- Alignment – Printer and scanner alignment.
- Firmware – Check and update firmware.
- Printer Test – Print black and white and color tests.
- Scanner Test – Show client how to use scanner feature.
- Fax – Setup fax if needed. Test fax using HP fax test number.
- Interface – Setup direct scan interface on printer if required,
- iOS and iPad iOS Compatibility – Show client how to print from iOS devices.
AFTER WE LEAVE
Once setup is complete, we’re available to answer any questions you have. Just call (310) 621-5679.
No Problem Mac Provides Apple Macintosh, iPad, iPhone & Apple TV Support To The Following Communities