We provide the best iPad lessons in Los Angeles:
- We come to your home.
- Lessons as short as 1 hour.
- We’re available 7 days a week.
- We have experience working with people of all ages.
- All sessions tailored to meet your immediate needs.
- We offer remote support by phone using secure screen sharing over Zoom.
If you live out of state, we can coordinate with you to provide help for a parent living in Los Angeles.
iPad is made to be explored. Taking a class is a great way to start. Call for an appointment now – (310) 621-5679.
With a private tutor by your side, you’ll quickly get to grips with iPad basics, and you’ll gain the confidence needed to explore on your own.
You don’t have to take a class. Most users simply have a list of questions. We show up and provide the answers!
- iPadOS – Overview of the latest version of iPadOS.
- Touch ID – Setup and tips on how to use.
- Home Page – Getting to the home page. Home page Apps.
- App Pages – Managing and hiding pages.
- App Library – Searching. Moving Apps from the App Library to an active screen.
- Organizing Apps – How to lay out Apps across screens. Creating App folders.
- Deleting Apps – Complete removal or archive to the App Library.
- Dock – Settings. Choosing Apps for the Dock.
- Control Center – How to access. App choices. Explanation of icons.
- Notifications – How to access from Home or Lock screen. Managing notifications.
- Wi-Fi – Network choices. Using a Hotspot. How to reset all networking settings.
- Bluetooth – How to pair devices like keyboards, Apple Pencil, and AirPods.
- Cellular Data – Choosing a carrier and a plan. How to cancel your cellular plan.
- Focus – Setting up new Focus times.
- Wallpaper – Dock and Lock Screen wallpaper. Where to find wallpapers on the net with the correct resolution.
- Siri – Using Siri with Pad.
- Family Sharing – Overview of this feature on request.
- General Settings – iPad storage. Airdrop. Airplay. Finding iPad information.
- Messages and Facetime – Setup. Share Play. Other options.
- Mail – Account setup. Preview options. Threads. Understanding mailboxes. How to send and receive mail.
- Calendar and Contacts – Settings. Choosing a default account. Alerts. Sorting.
- Safari, Chrome, and Firefox – Browsing on the iPad. Bookmarks. Reading list. Privacy options.
- Photos – Syncing with iCloud. Editing photos. Sharing with friends.
- Music – Apple Music subscriptions. Transferring music from your Mac to the iPad.
- Maps – Directions. Favorites. Map views. Using 3D views to get places. Apple Map guides.
- Files – Apple’s new App for browsing the iCloud Drive.
- Apple Apps – Overview of Apple Apps based on client needs.
- Streaming – Getting Apple TV+, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and HBO on your iPad.
- Apple Books and Kindle – Downloading books. Reading controls.
- Audible – Membership options. Downloading and listening to audiobooks.
- Comixology – Buying, downloading, and reading comics on the iPad.
- News+ – Subscription options. Magazines on the iPad.
- Connectivity – Connecting drives to the iPad. A look at several ways to get data onto the iPad.
- Troubleshooting – How to Force Restart the iPad.
No Problem Mac Provides Apple Macintosh, iPad, iPhone & Apple TV Support To The Following Communities