We’re here to answer your questions and help you get more out of your iPhone.
You’d be surprised what you can learn in just a single hour.
We come to your home or business and are available 7 days a week. If you’d prefer, we can provide remote assistance.
Call for an appointment – (310) 621-5679
Designed for beginners, sessions provide a firm grasp of the basics, before exploring the wide range of features that iPhone has to offer.
Below are the areas we cover. Our classes are completely flexible and adapt to the needs of each individual client.
- iOS – An overview of the latest version of iOS for iPhone.
- Passcodes – 4, 6, and alphanumeric options. iPhone security tips.
- Face ID or Touch ID – How to set and use correctly.
- Hardware Controls – Send to voicemail. Do not disturb.
- Lock Screen Controls – Flashlight and Camera.
- iPhone Symbols – iPhone uses an array of symbols to show everything from signal strength to privacy warnings.
- Notifications – How to access notifications and control what you see.
- Control Panel – Setup, access, and other options.
- Communication Modes – Airplane, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Cellular modes.
- Lock Screen – How to lock and unlock device orientation.
- Screen Sharing – How to screen share with a Mac.
- Phone – Answering calls, sending to voicemail, muting calls, and accessing keypad.
- Voicemail – Creating a greeting. Deleting voicemails. Voicemail storage.
- Add Calls – How to add and merge calls.
- Audio – Setup Bluetooth connections and control sound output.
- Switching – How to switch to FaceTime video.
- iCloud – How it works. Sync options. Using the iCloud Drive. Backup.
- Find My – Tracking devices and people.
- FaceTime – Using FaceTime. Portrait mode.
- Messages – Setup to send and receive messages via iCloud, email accounts, and SMS.
- Message Options – Favorites. Adding photos, emojis, GIFs, etc. Sending voice recordings. Using special effects.
- Mail – Setting up accounts and mail defaults. Sending and receiving mail. Troubleshooting problems.
- Calendar, Contacts, and Notes – Setting defaults. Sorting and Sharing Contacts. Locked notes.
- Photos – Choosing Optimized or Download Originals. Editing photos. Sharing photos. Live Text.
- Camera Basics – Turning on or off Live Photo, Flash, HDR, RAW, and ProRAW. Choosing HEIC or JPEG image format.
- Camera Icons – Symbols on the camera display provide the user with information in both photo and video modes.
- Shooting Photos – Aspect ratios. Using different lenses. Understanding Portrait mode. Shooting in panorama mode.
- Shooting Video – Resolution. Speed (frames per second). Sound. Grid. Styles. Cinematic mode.
- Safari – Searching. Tabs. Favorites. Using dictation. Keypad and trackpad mode. Autocorrect options.
- Maps – Getting directions. Drive times. Map views. Flyover. Favorites. Guides. Parking Reminder. Siri with Maps.
- Music – Transferring music from your Mac. Using Apple Music.
- Podcasts – Browsing library. Listening. Following podcasts and follow options.
- Health – How to share information with emergency responders.
- Focus – How Focus works. Setting up a new Focus with options.
- Settings – In-depth overview of critical settings.
- App Store – Searching, downloading, and using Apps.
- Updating – How to safely update the iPhone.
- Troubleshooting – How to Force Restart the iPhone.
No Problem Mac Provides Apple Macintosh, iPad, iPhone & Apple TV Support To The Following Communities