It’s annoying when you want to add an ‘Emoji’ to an email, but you can’t find that option in the drop-down menus.
Thankfully, Apple provide a terrific built-in help system to locate little-used commands.
The Apple Help Menu
The Apple Help menu is the last item on the Menu Bar.
- Click ‘Help’ and a ‘Search’ box pops up.
- Enter the name of the option you’re looking for.
- You’ll be shown a list of ‘Menu Items’.
- Moving the cursor over each item will show you where the menu option is located.
- You can now click on the option to select it, or go to that menu item directly.
Below is the search for that ‘Emoji’ option in Apple Mail.
The ‘Help’ tool works in Apple Mail, Outlook, Pages, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and many more Apps.
It’s a lifesaver.
Have a great week.