Lucky Number 13
Apple has some great new products arriving this quarter, including the 14 and 16″ Macbook Pro, iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, and AirPods 3.
First up is the iPhone 13. Here are current predictions from the online rumor mill:
iPhone 13 Features
- A15 Bionic Chip – 5nm next-generation chipset.
- 1TB of Storage Space – On many wish lists. May not happen.
- 120 Hertz Pro-Motion Display – Increased refresh rate provides smoother scrolling and higher frame rates for better gameplay.
- Smaller Notch – Less noticeable black strip at the top of the iPhone that hides the front-facing camera, lidar scanner for face recognition, etc
- Larger Camera Array – Improved optics. Larger sensor. Faster, more accurate autofocus. Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization. Better low-light performance with possible Astrophotography mode.
- ProRes Video Recording – The video version of ProRAW photos. Professional grade 4K with more post options.
- Cinematic Video – A video version of Portrait mode, allowing videos focused on a foreground person or object, to blur the background.
- Next Generation Photo Filters – Filters are generally applied to an entire photo. Using AI, next-generation filters can be applied to selective parts of an image.
- Center Stage – The front lens follows the subject when shooting video or using FaceTime. Recently introduced on the 2021 iPad Pro.
- Expanded 5G Support – mmWave 5G using the Snapdragon X60 third-generation 5G modem
- Wi-Fi 6E – Wi-Fi 6 extended into the 6GHz band for better performance.
- Larger Battery – Significantly improved battery life.
- Full Access – All new features of iOS15. Some features will not be available on older iPhones.
5.4” and 6.1” standard models. 6.1” Pro and 6.7” Pro Max models.
Remember . . .
Other New Releases
Looking for more information on recent Apple releases, check out – New iMac, iPads, AirTags And More