If you find it hard to read text on the Mac, iPad, or iPhone there’s a simple way to fix this.
On The Mac
- Go to the Black Apple in the top left-hand corner.
- Choose System Preferences.
- Click on Displays.
- Change Resolution from Default for Display to Scaled.
- Click the boxes to choose either Larger Text or More Space (smaller text).
On The iPad And iPhone
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Display & Brightness.
- Tap Text Size.
- Move the slider left or right to increase or decrease text size.
On the Mac, adjusting the display resolution impacts the size of every element on the screen. On the iPad and iPhone only Apps that support Dynamic Type, like Apple Mail or Safari, will be affected by any change you make.
Other Useful Tips
Live in Los Angeles County and need Mac, iPad. or iPhone support, repair, training… or just want some questions answered?
Call me at 310-621-5679. I come direct to you. That’s as stress-free as it gets.
Not an L.A. resident? Don’t worry. No Problem Mac provides remote training and support statewide.
Click No Problem Mac Phone Support To Get Help Now.